External Consultant Review July 2016
A review of the school was carried out in July 2016. View the Summary Report.
Ofsted inspection May 2014
this is an outstanding school
‘Teaching is stimulating and engages and enthuses the pupils very well’
‘Pupils make excellent progress through the school and leave having reached high standards in reading, writing and mathematics.
‘The quality of teaching is outstanding and is the key reason for pupils’ outstanding progress.’
School Data Dashboard
Launched on the 27 February 2013 by Ofsted, the School Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages 1, 2 and 4 and complements the Ofsted school inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance over a three-year period. Data can be filtered by key stage or by topic.
View the Randwick Primary School Data Dashboard.
Compare School Performance at the GOV.UK website
National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report, September 2014
The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Randwick CE VC Primary as a Church of England school are good:
- The commitment of all school and church leaders to build a school community where Christian values support all members in their learning and development.
- The strength of the links between the school, church and community enabling the children to have experiences using the skills and experiences of a wide range of people.
- The strong leadership of the religious education (RE) co-ordinator ensuring that RE is a high profile subject encouraging deep levels of understanding.
- The vicar and the local ministry team are familiar figures within the community and are respected by children and adults because the positive impact of their involvement with the school is evident to all.
- The commitment of the senior leadership team in leading a school community which is based on core Christian values means that these values are clearly articulated and followed throughout the school.