Learning habits to help take off and fly high!
Randwick C of E Primary School is small, friendly and outward looking: our aim for everyone is to fly high through practise, hard work and self-belief; we are passionate about what we do. On Friday afternoons, children join together in a team aged from 5 -11 to work on a project, supported by staff and volunteers, which allows them to develop all aspects of their learning in a very real and meaningful way. The 6 projects are:
- Randwick’s International Café: market, supply, open and run a café for the people of Randwick on the last Friday afternoon of each half term.
- Randwick Worship: children create a worship to celebrate the value for the term: thankfulness, truthfulness, justice, service, compassion and courage.
- Randwick Arts & Crafts: children create a piece of artwork to take home or sell at the open house.
- Randwick Yoga: yoga sessions in the church with a qualified yoga teacher.
- Randwick Bloggers: children write the blogs for our website each week.
- Randwick Eco Schools: each group froms our Eco committee for each term to work on sustainability and recycling.